4 year old not gaining weight. What can be done to increase appetite?

Hello doc,my son is 4 years old ,he is an active kid but his weight is almost same from last 2 years which is 14-15 kgs.he looks very weak although he is active.He is not at all fond of eating,i have to force him to eat his 3 meals.i consulted 2 doctors one of which prescribed me Practin and the other one did not encourage me for it.i started giving him Practin but did not notice any significant change in his eating habit and felt that he is rather sleeping early all these days.i thought may n=be he is exerting so much but now as i read that it causes drowsiness,is it reallly true??so what do u suggest me to give him for increasing his appetite???
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013