4 year old, nasal injury, bruise, stomach pain, loss of appetite. Cause of concern?

Hi, my four year old fell down the stairs (from top to bottom) yesterday. She tumbled over a few times. She is normally very brave and won t admit to being hurt so I deliberately asked her about each limb, head, back etc, and she said no, she just hurt her nose . She stopped crying by the time I got her upstairs and said it had scared her more than anything. Her nose is bruised this morning. She keeps saying she has a stomach ache though. I thought perhaps, as it was her birthday party on Sunday, she may have just eaten too much rubbish! But she is very articulate and says she does not feel sick at all, her tinny is just painful. She seems a little quiet, but then I know she is sleepy. She has managed half a sandwich today, should I be concerned at all?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012