4 year old, muffled ears, cracking sound while pulling earlobe. Suggestions?

My daughter is 4 years old and lately her right ear has been bothering her. It does not hurt her but she complains about it being muffled and having water inside. When she pulls in her earlobe, I hear a crackling sound. She does not have fever but it bothers her because she is unable to hear clear from that ear and it's almost like she has to adjust her ear to do so hence is why she pulls on her lobe. Can you please help me ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
First thing you should understand that never ever do any thing in nonscientific way pulling ear lobe can hurts to much, the ear tissues are too tender can easily be traumatized,, there must be some kind of foreign body inside the ear,,1--Kids some time insert any thing in their ears,,2--Wax impaction,,,,3--Insects----4---Nothing,, Common cold can be cause of this, for these all, you have to see the ENT Doctor, take care of your baby have good day.