4 year old having pimple like spots on the arms after taking crocin. Given phenergan for allergy. Advice?

My 4 yr old boy had a low grade fever last night and I gave him crocin syrup from a newly opened bottle. Gave him another dose today morning. Found small pimple like spots ONLy on his knees ,elbows and near his wrists when he awoke after a nap in the afternoon.The rash is nowhere else on the body. The pimples are not red and do not itch or seem to cuase any discomfort. He is otherwise eating well and playful though a bit lethargic. Gave him 5ml of Phenergan for the rash Your suggestions please ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012