4 year old having persisting fever. Normal blood and urine test report. Treated with monocef and piriton. Any other options?

My daughter is 4 yrs old. She is suffering from fever for pas 20 days all tests are over, verity of blood test , urine test also chest xray etc. There is no issues found in the reports. Right now as per Dr. we are now treating her with Monocef-o 100 twice daily for past 3 days there is slight improvement. but it is not completely gone. She is getting fever upto 102 once or twice a day we are advised to give her Combiflame and with this drug fever goes down. We also give her Piriton CS. What are our options now?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012