4 year old having low grade fever, headache, throat pain. Liver function test reports high. Given augmentin for sinus infection

Hi, my almost four year old son has had a fever for 10 days now, up to as high as 103.5 and then down to a low grade fever. I took him to the hospital four days ago and he stayed for a day and a half. Lots of labwork done. ESR was 75, and next day was 63. His CRP was 7.2 then 7.5 next day and is now 6.3. Liver function tests were all high, out of normal range. WBC count was 11.53 but is now 9.36. And RBC was 4.08 and now is 3.73, his doctor termed it a little anemic . The doctor and hospital are treating him with antibiotic Augmentin for suspected sinus infection. My son has headache and pain in throat and has complained of stomach pain. What could be going on? I am very worried!!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012