4 year old having frequent ear infections. Tubes in the ear. Enlarged tonsils. Epiglottis seen. Need ENT visit?

My daughter is almost 4yrs old and has had about 18 ear infections since she s been 5 months old, had tubes put in her ears @ 10 months & they came out about 2yrs later. She has always had very large tonsils & have recommended she have them out when she turns 4. Her tonsils are enormous, they are kissing & her uvula is in front of them. Tonight I checked her throat & I could see her epiglottis , I have never seen that before. Should I get her into an ENT as soon as possible because of her epiglottis?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012