4 year old having flesh bumps spreading on the face. Given dph elixir. Treatment?

my 4 yr old son had some tiny flesh bumps in his face then the next day it started spreading all over the body it did nt seem to itch that much only when he got hot it has now covered all his body except private area soles and hand middle,i administer dph elixir foe adults and children and when he woke up yesterday it seemed to be going away but by later in the day it was back this was from thursday today is sunday i m worried
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012