4 year old having fever, sore tummy and pain in head after a fall. Due to concussion or infection?

My daughter just turned 4 in march. Overall great health no concerns. Current issue, she fell off patio table landed on the back of head on stone patio. No bumps or cuts from it. She said the side front hurt too. I figure a concussion? Now 4 days later she has low grade fever , a bit of sore tummy and the back of her head hurts. Do u think this is or could be from fall, or coincidence of a virus or bacterial infection?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012