4 year old having cough. On Keflor, Ascoril and claritin. Should I give any other medication for dry cough?

My 4 year old baby girl had productive cough for 4-5 weeks her FBC shows 24 000 of white blood cells but doctor said don’t to worry it should due to infection ,she was give antibiotic Keflor & Ascoril , Claritin . Now her productive cough is over but few days ago she is getting dry cough at night starting 2-4 am . Currently we have following medicines on hand Ascoril Claritin Astalin (salbutamole gas spary)
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012