4 year old has high fever followed by diarrhea, pain on legs below knee. Any suggestions ?

Hi my son, 4 year old, had a fever of 101 three days ago. The next two days he didn t have fever but was weak and had diarrhea . Today, he woke up with pain on his legs below the knee . He didn t walk all day and continued having some diarrhea. He looks weak still and not walking thing worries me. When we ask where the pain is he points to the calves and feet . I went to a doctor On The first day when he had the fever. They checked blood and urine and didn t see any virus. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013