4 year old has dry nose with a lot of dust, snores. Doesn't use nasal spray. Medication ?

my 4 year old has dry nose with a lot of dust in it, snores in the night and in the night it wakes him up because it is so dry, it has been going on for a year now. I took him to a laryngolog and he said that this ia allergies. He gave him nose spray Nasonex which helps but my son will no longer use it because he says it hurts him. Over the counter allergy medicine doesnt work and humidifier doesnt help either. What can I do to help him? Agata.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012