4 year old getting frequent urinary infections. Report showing pus cells in urine. What does it mean?

Dear Dr.
My Daughter is 4 years and 6 month old. 4 months ago she had UTI (With fever and lower abdominal pain) and she was treated with antibiotic . However again after 2 months she got it again(With fever and lower abdominal pain). She was put on antibiotic and her routine and urine cuture is done. Now after 10 days of antibiotic her Urine is tested and lab report says RBC 0-1 and pus cells 2-3. Doctore stopped antibiotc and asked us to give her more fluid. Her repeated Urine Culture is negetive.
as report says 2-3 pus cells do we need to worry and what should we do now????
Note: she was also treated with antibiotic many times as she has allergy asthama
Requesting you help and guidence
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013