4 year old, fever, strep throat, vomiting, nose bleeds. Recurrence of pneumonia?

My four year old had a fever of 103.3 yesterday and we took her to the hospital and they said she has strep throat . They prescribed her different meds and I gave them to her last night and she threw them up right away. I gave them to her today and she threw them up right away and her nose starting pouring blood which she has never done before. She has had pneumonia twice before and I was wondering if maybe she might have it again?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012