4 year old diagnosed with myoclonic absence. On lamictal. Has behavioral problems. Diagnosed with autistic spectrum

My 4 year was diagnosed last year with myoclonic absences starting off with epilim. The seizures with still present so doctors introduced lamictal. So he is now taking twice daily 10ml of epilim and 2 tablets of lamictal and that seems to have the seizures under control. he has behavioural problems while at day care the doctor diagnosed on the autistic spectrum and prescribed .25ml of clonidine HCL twice daily. Do I have concerns with all these in his system?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013