4 year old daughter, breaking of hair. Taking ketozal cream, ketoplus shampoo. Treatment?

Good morning, I have a four and a half year old daughter. For three weeks now I've noticed that her hair is breaking up really badly. At the back of her hair I am noticing where hair is missing. I tired KetoPlus sahmpoo and Ketozal cream because I thought it was a fungus. When she was about two years she was treated for that. The products the doctor gave had worked and the hair grew back okay But now I dont see the black spots on her hair as the first time. It is so frustrating. Her hair seems to be getting shorter everyday. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013