4 year old child, suffering from tiny red dots on lips, chin, spreading. Causes?

yes please. My child was fine this morning but when I picked him up from day care he has tiny red dots on the side of his lips as well as on his chin . They almost look like blood spots. Like if you were to itch a bug bite to hard and the blood comes to the skin. I am concerned because they seem to be spreading slowly. They are flat and not crusted. He is 4 yrs old and has no temperature.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hi, Thanks for query,
It seems that your child might have bug bite, insect bite or mosquito bite.
As there is no fever or other symptoms of viral infection,it is mostly due to allergy after bite.
Give him antihistamine syrup and he will be alright.
Ok and bye.