4 year old, anus pain and secretions. On medication, no relief. Should I take her back to the doctor?

HI my daughter who is 4 yrs old has been having a pain in her anal are for a while.. I took her to the doctor and they saw some secretion coming from the anus , she gave a medicine and says if it doesnt go away to come back hasnt gone away...What can it be and should i take her back to the doctor?????? thx a loving mom
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it appears to be abscess in the peri anal region with oozing.
or there might be amoebic infection of intestines. what ever the reason may be , when
there is no relief we shnuld go to a doctor for complete relief. the child may require an