4 year kid, got hit on table, large hard bump between eyes and eyebrows. Suggestions?

My 4 year old son hit his forehead on the coffee table 3 weeks ago, we iced it for several hours and the swelling and bruising went down after about a week. But there still is a large bump that is hard, it is between his eyes, right above his eye brows. Is this normal? It is still raised about a quarter to a half inch. How long will it take to go away and will we need to have it removed if it does not reduce. It is very visible. Any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013