4 weeks pregnant, positive pregnancy test, slight bleeding while urinating, brown discharge. Normal symptoms?

hello, I just found out that i am pregnant today and we are over the moon. The 1st day of my last period was the 31st of january. So i guess i am about 3 to 4 weeks pregnant. Since i have done the test this morning i found out that i am bleading a bit once i ve been to the toilet. It is only little, come with discharge and is more browny colour than the normal red of the period. Is that normal? Regards
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013