4 weeks pregnant. Serum pregnancy test shows pus cells in urine. Treatment without antibiotics?

Hi, I m 4 weeks pregnant and when I took my serum pregnancy test the reports showed 10-12 puss cells in my urine . How do I reduce it naturally or any medications would help in this situation? Because my doctor has told as I m pregnant I should not taken any anti-biotics as of now. Please help me on this Note: Last month(before when i was pregnant) I had some gastric issues and for that I had blood and urine tests, in those report I had 4-5 puss cells in my urine. Inspite of having medicines, I still face this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012