4 weeks 3 days pregnant, cram in lower abdomen, corpous leuthal cyst. Whether to do usg or lmp?

hi Doc, I am 4 weeks 3 days preganant, LMP was 12/2/2013(without any doubt).Since day before yesterday i started having crampy lower abdomen pain for which i consulted my OBGYN , She urgent made me undergo the TVS which revealed pregancy of 5weeks 5days (no idea, how ?ultrasongraphist told me its all based on measurement , though I am pretty sure about my LMP dates) with the left side corpous leuteal cyst and just the gestational sac without fetal pole & no Yolk sav was visualised , which apparently should have been noiced till now according to the doctor,he told me tht he will repeat again the usg after 5-6days for the confirmation, ans it could me blighted ovum ..on review with the my Gyanac, she told me tht we will go with the LMP dates as they r more realiable n will repeat the scan after 10 days. she is put me on complete bed rest with TAB SUSTEN 200MG & suggested that the crampy lower abdominal pain resembling PMS is all because of the corpus leuteal cyst and i might have to bare with it till my 1st trimester, she told me that with dates we don t expect anything more then the gestational sac at this moment.I have started with susten thrice daily, but i am too puzzled whom to believe and stressed out, as i am aware of the fact that that USG finding in early pregnancy are more accurate then the LMP.What should i do?please guide me properly, I am myself a MBBS graduate and can withstand the reality and be prepared for the worst, please guide me in proper way?is it blighted ovum? As far as i know that usg is always less than that LMP date, then why in my case it is coming more? I am to stressed, pla help me out asap..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013