4 months old has constant breathing problems, no help with nasal drops or sprays. What could be wrong ?

Hi my son is 4months old and has been ill since he was born really.. He constantly is having problems breathing but the Doctors say its in his top of his nose not his chest so his tried nasal sprays and drops which none has worked..also he keeps getting really smelly palms which the Doctor says isn t a problem but his never had a baby smell to him like he should have like normal baby s do also he sweats a lot even tho I don t wrap him up his been loosing weight and stil ain t the weight he should be as he weighted 6lb 6oz at birth and now only weights 11lb 4oz Sumbody said he could have diabetis but it doesn t run in any mine or his dads family s plus I thought he was to young for that?? is there anything you think could be wrong with him or any suggestions??..Thanks..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013