4 months old has allergic sinus problems, given Rynex DM. Cries in the nights. Is it a side effect ?

Hey my daughter will be 4 months Tuesday I took her to the doctor a few weeks back and they confirmed she has allergy/sinus problems they gave her Rynex DM liquid I give it to her every morning when she wakes up but I've notice the last past couple nights when it's time 4 bed she just lays there for hours and cries and won't be still I was wondering can babies get addicted to cough syrup because thats the way shes acting! Plz help!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013