welcome to healthcaremagic
for you 4month child i had got some tips for you point wise
* Continue Breastfeed your baby for as long as possible, as this will provide the child with antibodies
that are responsible in fighting off some infections as well as playing an important role in the development of the immune system.
* Please Avoid smoking
around the child as this can increase the susceptibility to viruses.
* Aware from people with the illness as you could carry the germs from that person to your child.
* When your baby coughs, keep the head elevated so it is easier to cough.
* For alleviating the symptoms, you can heat a teaspoon of milk and add a pinch of turmeric and feed it to your son just before bed.
* Crumble three small tablets of camphor and add it to some hot coconut oil. Heat the combination until the camphor dissolves but make sure that the oil does not catch fire. When the camphor has dissolved, let it cool and then apply it to the baby’s back and chest before bed time.
* Mix a little saffron with some water and grid it into a smooth paste and apply it on the baby’s back, forehead, nose and chest.
* Avoid from exposure from cold
use warm cloth, take plenty of warm water