4 month son, loose motion. One test revealed gram negative bacteria, another nothing. Taking antibiotic. Treatment?

Hi! My son is about to be 4 months and he has been suffering loose motion for about 2 weeks now. One stool test revealed something like entameaba histolysta (cyst++), something like that I don't have the report now, and pus cells between 70-80. I made two specimen of stool culture, one revealed nothing and the other revealed gram negative bacilli. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic and intestinal antiseptic. I gave him the medication for a week but the loose motion is still there and he is loosing weight.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013