4 month old with IUGR. Greenish stool with mucus. Need to go to the doctor?

Hello, My baby is now 4 months old. She was born prematurely at 1.65 kgs. I delivered by 32 weeks. She had IUGR also. She was breast fed only till 2 months. She was on cow s milk and her stools used to be white. By doctor s prescription, we changed her to Nusobee Casein 3 weeks back. Now her stools are semi solid green once or twice a day with little mucus. She weighs 4 kgs now and pretty active so I ignored it. Now she has temperautre 99.7 F. Should I take her to a pediatrician or is this common? Thanks!!!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013