4 month old having rashes all over body, doctor advised to sop using J&J products. Which soap to use ?

hai gud evening doctr.. let me ask u someting my baby has fourth month old her body showing some rashes likes small red balls would you mind pls tell me it happens through the climate or babys body temperature.or any other reason.i have use the j and j soap but it never works .thats why i consulted a pediatrician he told me to stop to use j and j d refer me to use pea powder..pls tell me which soap is better for my baby.thank u.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012