4 month old having bruise near nose. Has stuffy nose something blocking his breathing. Can it be fixed now?

My baby is 4 months old and during the birthing process he was faced up and they tried to use the suction to get him out because i was pushing for about 4 hours! They ended up giving me a C-section but i ve noticed that where his eyes and nose meet that there is a bruise that has been there since he was born! i was always telling myself that it was a vein and that i should worry about it! but then it seems like he has a stuffy nose or that somethings blocking his breathing( not all the time) and theirs nothing in there for me to get out! if it is broken can they fix it or do they have to wait until he is older!? thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012