4 month old fell off bed, hard bump at the back of head. Any possibility of long term brain problems ?

Hi, My 4 month old daughter fell 50 cms off my bed i called 000 straight away and an ambulance came and we went to hospital and stayed there for 6 hours, then they said she was good to go. They said she has no signs of any real injury, But i just have the worst feeling about it all.She just doesnt seem herself at all. And have just noticed a hard bump at the back of her head down low. I was not in the room at the time so im not sure exactually how she landed. So my question really is would there be any possibilty of long term brain problems. They didnt want to give her any x-rays. Should i take her back there and try to get one and have her checked over again. And also when they were feeling her head would they have felt if there was anything seriously wrong. Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013