4 month old child, hay fever, pet allergies, sneezing, eye swelling. Treatment options?

hi, my son is four months old today. about a month ago, with the change of season, he got hay- fever , wich isn t a bother really, seeing as it is commen where i stay. along with the hay-fever he started showing signes of pet allergies ... is this just the hay-fever or should i look into it further. when my dog walks past his stroller, he starts sneezing and his eyes get swollen. i love my pets but my kid comes first, should i get rid of my animals? can this be cured/treated/outgrown?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012