4 month baby, frequent stool, no dehydration or fever. Taking syrup for constipation. Remedy?

my name is Ajit kumar. My baby boy is 4 months old now. Till last month he use to pass stool once in 2 days. But from past 15 days he has been passing stool 15 to 18 times a day. We took him to doctor he said its constipation and gave syrup for constipation. But no use , there is no improvement. Only frequent stool is the problem. No dehydration , no blood in stool and no fever . Could you please help me by giving proper remedy for my kid. Stool sometimes watery and sometimes gum like greenish, with yellowish seedy.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013