4 mm stone detected. Belly swollen, drinking tons of water, did not pass stone. Urologist help required?

CT shows 4 mm stone with left side hydronephrosis and hydroureter. On 5th day. Still haven t passed stone. Belly is very swollen. Been drinking tons of water, lemon juice (concentrated), and even added in pink lemonade. Now constipated. Was treated in ER 5 days ago. Should I forget about trying to pass it on my own and see a urologist in the AM. ER Dr. referred one if needed. This is my 9th stone. Thank you. Teresa
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013