4 bulging cervical discs, degenerative disc in lumbar, no nerve impingement. Why so much pain ?

Well.... I have been in lots of non fault car accidents, three bad accidents, I have minor problems with major symptoms and am trying to figure out the reason for how I feel. I have mild right sided cerebral tonsillar ectopia , 4 bulging cervical discs, a syrnix in my thoracic spinal cord and curvature of the spine with convexity to the right, I have faucet aropathy/neuropathy? And a degenerative disc in lumbar . So far none showing nerve impingement nor believed to be the reason for why I am in sooooooo much pain, like no joke if it wasnt for my 3 yr old I don t k ow why anyone would want to live a life with the way I always feel. I take to manage pain and agitation from pain, Percocet 10 s 4 times a day, soma 325 3x s, fironal 4 times a day give or take, and lorazopam 1mg twice a day. Also in the morning I seem to have a clear watery liquid draining from my nose, usually one sided and only in the morning I have noticed. I have never suffered from allergies. It s been happening a lot recently... Thank you for your time. :-)
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012