4 1/2 month. Has constipation. On organic formula. What is causing constipation and how can i help her?

My 4 1/2 month old daughter has been constipated for 3 days. She s only had a few clay like pebbles come out. I read that putting a q-tip up her butt would help stimulate the muscles and help her go. I tried that every time I changed her today and it hasn t worked. Since she s so young there s not really anything I can give her. What else can I do to help her go? She s on Earth s Best Organic Formula. She s been on that since she was 6 weeks old and hasn t had a problem with it. I haven t started her on solid foods yet, so her diet hasn t changed at all so I know that s not it. I m not sure what else could be causing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012