3yrs old, trowing up for 3days

Hi my daughter is 3yrs old and has been trowing up for 3days what can i give her.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Dec 2010
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
vomiting for 3 days is more likely to be due to infection rather than indigestion or other cause.anti emetic like ondansetron or domeperidone can bring temporary relief, but unless the cause is treated cure is unlikely.It's best to visit your pediatrician for early diagnosis and treatment.In the meantime give her plenty of fluids or oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care magic,
This may be because of infection or indigestion.Your family physician or a pediatrician will prescribe the medicines after clinical check-up.