3rd c-section. Swelling above incision, more pronounced on the sides. Is this normal?

I had my 3rd c-section 4 weeks ago I have noticed that I'm swollen above my incision (the incision itself is not swollen). The swelling is more pronounced on the sides of the incision and i can feel the internal stitches when I touch it - the middle is pretty flat. i don't remember this with the first two c sections...Is this normal for early recovery? Will it be something that will go away eventually? And if so, how long does that usually take?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013