3mths pregnant. Scan shows less amniotic fluid. Diet to increase amniotic fluid?

Dear sir, I am 3months pregnant woman. After the last scanning, doctor told that the Amniotic fluid is a little less. Please tell me the food items, that will help in increasing the fluid quantity. Also tell me the better habits for increasing the fluid quantity. Please tell me that is bed rest needed in this stage to get the fluid increment. Furthermore, the doctor has prescribed to take Acetylsalicylic acid tablet ( Aspirin Protect 100 ). Is this medicine is safe to take during pregnancy. Please give your valuable adviseas.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013