39 years. Grey beard and some grey hair on head. Any reason other than stress, pigmentation, malnutrition etc.?

Dear Doctors and Professionals,
I doing a bit of research on why men get grey beard at an early age, and read many posts and reply on websites such as this one.
Almost every Doctor has replied in the same way, i.e.
lack of pigmentation and melanin
malnutrition
diet deficient in Vitamin B or B12 ,
smoking ,
thyroid disease,
stress and anxiety

If any one of the listed above is the root cause for turning grey hear in Beard and on the head, then can any of you explain why there are no grey hear on arms, legs, groins or any other part of the body!?!?
Technically, it should affect all over your body not just beard and head hair. Therefore, I reject the theories listed above. I am a 39 year old and have 60% grey beard and 25% grey hair on head. But none anywhere else on my body. Hmmmmmmm....let me think!...stress,pigmentation, malnutrition etc etc.. only affecting top of the body but not anywhere else! That does not make sense.

Waiting for sensible explanation from anyone.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013