39 year old with diabetes, hypertension and thyroid problem. On insulin. Have breathing difficulty, diarrhea, dizziness. Reason for these symptoms?

Hi, I am 39 years old and have type 2 diabetes for the last 7 years. I also have high blood pressure and thyroid . I take tablets and insulin to control my diabetes. My diabetes is very uncontrolled as i have become resistant to insulin and my fasting blood sugars are around 13.0 mmol. I am getting the following symptoms: - Difficulty breathing - After having food, my stomach swells rapidly and I feel that the food is still stuck. -Sometimes after I have food, my blood pressure increases suddenly (180/95) approx and I get diarrhoea. For a while I feel dizzy and have a blackout. I am taking my insulin as directed and on time, however my diabetes blood sugar level is not getting controlled. Can you please advise me about why I am getting the above symptoms suddenly? Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013