39 weeks pregnant, accidentally ate food with melted saran wrap. Will it cause any harm?

My mother just warmed up shepherds pie for me and my two year old daughter. I checked on it after about 7 minutes and noticed she had left the saran wrap on it and it was started to melt! i immediately took it out and took off the plastic i seen. She finished cooking it and after it was done i removed a layer off the top of it before eating it or giving it to my daughter. I am also 39 weeks pregnant. I am really paranoid about things elike This. I just want to make sure we are not in need of medical attention.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012

It is normal reaction to get paranoid about small small things when your pregnancy is due. So dont worry.

Nothing will happen to you or your baby since you had removed the plastic before eating.

Henceforth be cautious before eating anything.

Presently you need not worry, be relax.