38 year old, trying to conceive, have missed periods, tingling in breasts, hot flashes, negative urine tests. Pregnancy or menopause?

My lmp was July 26, 12 here it is September 12, 12 and no period I feel a tingle in my breasts and I m having hot flashes I am 38 yo. My husband and I are trying to conceive and we have had intercourse on my fertile days the beginning of July after Junes cycle and August after July cycle. I have had 3 negative urine tests. With my other children I never got positive results unit I was 3 months. Could I be pregnant or pre menopause?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012