38 year old overweight on Azor, metformin and cymbalta. Taking azithromycin for flu and sinus infection. Having irregular heart beat. Allergic reaction?

Im 38 male currently on Azor, metapropyl, metaformin, cymbalta and weigh 300 lbs. I m currently taking zithromaycin for the flu or sinus infection . Otherwise I do feel ok no temp. I had pizza and ice cream for lunch while watching ballgame and now have a irregular heart rate with 119 over 88 with 98 beats a minute. I Could I be allergic to sugar/ or chocolate? That was the high reading however now pressure is normal 95 over 65 with 79 bpm minutes later???
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013