38 year old diagnosed with breast cancer. Bilateral mastectomy done. Had partial hysterectomy due to uterine polyps. Vaginal discharge. Why?

I m a 38 yr old woman...I was diagnosed with insite 2 breast cancer it was highly recommended to have a bilateral mastectomy which I had done as far as treatment I m on tomaxafin for 5 yrs prior to that I had a partial hysterectomy due to polyps on my uterus and heavy bleeding. It s been 3 yrs now and I ve been noticing a brownish discharge from my vagina, What can it be?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012