38 weeks pregnant, white mucus discharge, sharp pain in vagina, cramps. Am i going into labor?

38 weeks pregnant went to the bathroom and i found some white mucus discharge, im feeling the baby very low and some sharp pain now and then down in my vagina, ive been having cramps in lower back and front like if i was going to get my period. if im standing up or walking i feel my belly really heavy, and it feels like if the baby and my belly are going to fall of my body, does this mean im almost into labor? if so, how much longer do you think ill have to wait?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013