38 weeks pregnant, severe diarrhea, vomiting, sudden watery discharge now stopped. What does it mean ?

Im 38+3 weeks pregnant and experienced a real bad case of diarrhea . This is my 4th pregnancy and the other day i woke up feeling sick as if i wanted o vomit , it carried on through the day but i couldnt seem to bring anything up. I laid down in the arfternoon to try sleep it off but i couldnt shake this sickly feeling then had this sudden urge to go toilet. Sorry if its TMI but as soon i sat on the loo it all come out, it was very watery and i was on there for a good 15-20min. It feelt good to be relieved of the felling i had but now its gone. whatdoes that mean ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012