38 weeks pregnant, have swollen and red feet that cause indentation on pressing. Potential problem?

Not sure whether or not to go to emergency room... My question is I am 38 weeks pregnant, my feet are slightly swollen & red, both legs as well. When I press down on my leg for 5-10 seconds it leaves an indentation in my skin for about 15-30 seconds. Have had a normal pregnancy with no issues. I have gained 80 pounds though. My last appointment was last Monday, and my doctor said everything seemed normal, and my blood pressure was good. Not sure if I am over reacting or this can be a potential problem. Thanks so much! Angela
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013