37yrs old with diabetic. Premature ejaculation. What should I do to prolong intercourse?

I am 37 yrs old, having diabeties for last 4 years. For the past few year, when ever I do intercouse with my wife, it get discarge very soon with in 10 secs. This is causing problem in my life can I do some thing by excercise or some medicine to increase the time to enjoy the intercouse. As I am not satisfied and not even my wife as we are not able to enjoy those movement of intercouse. please suggest something so that my sperm discarge little later.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012