37 year old with palpitations. Taking betablocker. PVC diagnosed. Opinion?

Started having Heart palpitations 2 months ago. 37 years old with no history of heart problems. Had all tests done and nothing appears to be structurely wrong with my heart. I was put on a beta blocker to see if that helped, but after several weeks there has been no improvements. My heart dosen't really race or slow down during the episodes (just feels like it skips a beat). I think what I've been told is that they are PVCs. I also have a jitteriness inside, almost like a tingling and seem to be very tired. Thyroid test have come back good. Any suggestions as I am concerned that we have not gotten to the bottow of it yet. Thanks.....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013