37 year old with cerebral palsy. Suffering from seizures. On feeding tube

I am the parent of a 37 yr old son with cerebral palsy . I am looking for a local primary care doctor who address his needs. He was seizure-free until this past Aug (2012), and was just about 2/3 of his way back to his baseline, when again Dec 15 (2012), he had more severe seizures and is still hospitalized. He was intubated and surgically had a stomach feeding tube placed. He is now off the vent (and trach tube), but still has full stomach tube feeding.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013